Brainquest Questions

B got these Brainquest questions for his 3rd birthday (sorry about the terrible pictures!). I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I’m so happy with them! For the three year old version you look at pictures to answer the questions (examples pictured above).
brainquest questionsbrainquest questions

It’s so interesting what you can discover while working with these questions. I found out that I need to be more specific when I’m talking about things to help B expand his vocabulary, even with simple things I thought he already knew. For example, one of the questions was “What is Molly doing?” and it shows her with a hair dryer. B says, “Using a blower thing like Grandma does.”.

If you are looking for something new and different, a fun game to take on a trip, or a unique gift, you’ll be happy with these Brainquest cards!
***This is NOT a review for Brainquest. They have not contacted me or given me any products. These are my honest opinions of the product.

• Reply eidolons

We bought the Elf a first grade set when he was in kindergarten (the kindergarten ones just seemed too easy). He loved them. Now that he’s finishing up second grade (we homeschool), he still loves to go back and answer them all. I agree that it’s a great product!

April 21, 2010 at 12:33 pm
  • Reply Anne

My girls love them. We have several sets and take them with us when we go to the doctor for the waiting room.

April 21, 2010 at 4:01 pm

Isn’t it funny the things we think our kids already know- basic things like the hairdryer- so cute.

April 21, 2010 at 6:58 pm

I loved to use these cards at the end of a school day. They were a great way to end the day.

April 21, 2010 at 7:16 pm
  • Reply Shell

Thanks for checking out my space today – I always burn “bakery” type candles – never thought of a lemon scent. I’ll have to give it a try.

So happy you left a comment so I could find your blog – I’m excited to check out your space….so many great ideas for my munchkin!!

April 22, 2010 at 2:43 am
  • Reply Joyful Learner

Looks like fun! Didn’t know they made them for younger kids!

April 22, 2010 at 6:25 am
  • Reply Elise

Sounds like a fantastic resource. My daughter would really enjoy using these.

April 22, 2010 at 11:55 am
  • Reply zekesmom10

We have the first and third sets (age 2-3 and 4-5) and half of the first grade set (that I picked up for a quarter at a yard sale!). The littles love them. And you can get more life out of the sets by asking even more questions about the pictures than the ones listed.

April 22, 2010 at 3:04 pm