Dinosaur Shapes (printable)

dinosaur shapes

I love the colors and how the shape and the type of dinosaur both start with the same letter. Clever! If your little one is learning about shapes or loves dinosaurs, make sure to visit Yellow Mums to print it.

• Reply Lindsay

oo very cool! We are obsessed w/ dinosaurs at this house so this will be a lot of fun to print out and do!

September 24, 2010 at 12:04 pm

I love these too.

September 24, 2010 at 1:13 pm
  • Reply Annette

This is perfect timing! We are finishing up our letter “D” week of dinosaurs. I’m heading over now to print them off and use them this morning! Thanks so much for sharing!

September 24, 2010 at 2:35 pm
  • Reply Jill

Thanks! Perfect for my 4 yo

September 24, 2010 at 3:55 pm
  • Reply Fernanda

Hi! I really like all the ideas you share, specially the budget friendly ones… I´m cheap too. Today I wanted to share this idea in my blog in spanish and when writing about it I thought this game could be used for lateral thinking too. In case the child takes the green circle to the orange stegeosaurus I could say “Oh, a green bubble is going to burst with that orange stegeosaurus! Plum!”. This could be an impromptu moment in the day, isn´t it? I´m sure kids are going to find many other creative ways to match this shapes and dinosaurs and finally, of course, will be able to do the conventional matching feeling they were given the freedom to explore new ways. Thanks again for all what you share!

September 24, 2010 at 8:03 pm
  • Reply Michelle

Hi Nicole. Just read your rss update. Noticed that link to Fb is broken. In case you wondered why nobody follewed it 😉

Take care,
    Michelle

September 25, 2010 at 5:44 pm

Hi Michelle,
    It is working for me when I click on it. People have been following. Hmmmm Will you try again and let me know? This is all so new to me.

Thanks!

September 25, 2010 at 5:56 pm
  • Reply Michelle

No, it still brings me to news feed: http://www.facebook.com/home.php

September 25, 2010 at 8:23 pm

Michelle,
    This is the link I have:
    Does that look right and work? I wonder what I’m doing wrong.

September 25, 2010 at 8:35 pm