Bible People (printable)

A couple of weeks ago we posted Christianity and Children. So many of our readers requested access to the Bible People that were featured. We got all of the details worked out and here is the Bible People printable. Please only use this printable for personal use (non profit) and link back to this post if you are sharing!
Bible People printable
**Updated Link 4/27/15

1. says

Thank you so much for taking the time to assemble all the Bible people and sharing them. You did so well in getting the art work to match all the people. This is a huge time saver for me and I appreciate it so much. I make my own Bible themed sensory bins and packs for my church preschool and I would love it if you sold Bible themed bins and packs!

2. says

I would totally buy all of these images and hope more would be available. I teach Sunday School and would love to know the name of the publisher and curriculum. I would buy it just for these images! So hard to find adorable people of bible.

3. says

Thanks! This will be great to retell stories with. I’m with some of those above – is there any way to get other people? I’m a little sad that there are only 3 women in the whole group of 11 pages.

4. theinclusivechurch says

Thank you so much for this great resource. I will point my blog’s reader’s to this download. I help churches successfully include children with special needs. And these pictures will be wonderful to use with storyboards each Sunday morning in churches everywhere – Amy Fenton Lee

5. says

Hi! I looked at your link a few weeks ago, but did not print the characters because I needed a new color cartridge. Now, though (I guess since the link has been updated), I cannot open it at all. It says that data is transferring from dropbox, but then nothing happens. I don’t know if it is an issue with dropbox or not (I had quite a few problems accessing my files and have since left dropbox altogether), but I’d love to be able to actually see and print the pdf. Thanks!

6. says

I have mixed feelings as I read through the most grateful comments above because I see how much these resources have blessed others while on the other hand question if David C Cook’s given permission to you to post a part of their TRU curriculum online. Maybe they have; I wouldn’t be surprised since Michelle Anthony, the curriculum’s original writer, is very generous allowing churches to partner and share material. So, my only concern is that this company has given permission for this resource to be posted and used by churches and individuals who may have not purchased a subscription or the Big God Story children’s book.

• says

Hey, Activity Mom, thanks for being so lovely and generous. But I, like Suzanne, would also love you to confirm that you have permission to share these items as they are clearly copyrighted. If you do, it would really put my mind at ease about sharing them further. Thanks, Deb.

• Rachel says

Ditto — I would just double check that you have permission to use this; TRU curriculum is not free and I’d be surprised that these (which are used in the TRU Blessings, TRU Wonder, and True Story curriculum) are being offered here without clarification of permission/usage. David C. Cook and Michelle Anthony have a wonderful curriculum … just want to make sure you were given permission to share these before I direct my fellow KidMin colleagues here.

7. Elizabeth says

I have been looking for Bible figures for a long time! Thank you for sharing. Would love to see more figures!!!

God bless !

8. Sue Russell says

I just love the printable Bible people!
    My very diverse Sun. Sch. class will love them I’m sure.
    Our class is very small, anywhere from 2 to 6, and
    age 3 to 8, and it’s difficult to reach them with the same
    Bible story. But, somehow, each week it works, and I
    thank you for your printables, they will greatly help!!!
    I only wish there were more charactors!

9. says

OH THANK you soooo much for these amazing pictures!!! My children are going to LOVE this!!! I’m soooo thankful, read through all your comments and there was the link, months later!! YIPPEE!!!
    SMiles SHArnee :)

10. Mikael says

Oh this is great! Thank you very much, kids in sunday school will love these :)

Michael from Finland

11. Sally says

Hello!! Thank you for these! I am searching for more, but when I search the Big God Story, I cannot find them. I am willing to pay. Thanks!

12. Marie says

Oh you are my hero!! I have been looking for Bible characters to make a chronological line in our homeschool room, all down the walk…we use Jesus Storybook Bible and What’s in the Bible DVDs and I haven’t been able to find a set of ALL the characters that I can print off like this…you make me SO HAPPY!!! THANK YOU for sharing this great resource!!! I really wanted to have a visual illustration for my kids to help understand the concreteness, the historical truth of Scripture, so they didn’t just hear the stories separately as fairytales, but that I have something on the wall to keep pointing back to, to link similarities in stories, to trace the faithfulness of God throughout history….to help them SEE that ALL of history us pointing to Jesus, that EVERY story whispers His name!! You seriously put a huge smile on my face – THANK YOU for sharing this!!!

13. Kelley Watson says

Hi. I have tried the link to download the Bible People Printables and I get an error. Can you please email it to me?

14. Kathy says

I cannot print out the Bible people that you have on display. What am I doing wrong? I would love to use these with my grandson.

15. Amanda says

Thank you so much!! This pictures arrived Argentina and will be very useful! (and I dont speak english ūüėõ )
    God bless you and your family!!