Bible People (printable)

A couple of weeks ago we posted Christianity and Children. So many of our readers requested access to the Bible People that were featured. We got all of the details worked out and here is the Bible People printable. Please only use this printable for personal use (non profit) and link back to this post if you are sharing!
**Updated Link 10/24/12

Speak Your Mind

Comments

1. Thank you so much!

2. This is great! Can the clipart be purchsed? Thanks so much!!

3. I have been eagerly waiting for this. Thank you so much in putting it all together. Blessings.

4. thank you so much!

5. This comment has been removed by the author.

6. Thank you so much for taking the time to assemble all the Bible people and sharing them. You did so well in getting the art work to match all the people. This is a huge time saver for me and I appreciate it so much. I make my own Bible themed sensory bins and packs for my church preschool and I would love it if you sold Bible themed bins and packs!

7. I would totally buy all of these images and hope more would be available. I teach Sunday School and would love to know the name of the publisher and curriculum. I would buy it just for these images! So hard to find adorable people of bible.

8. Thanks! This will be great to retell stories with. I’m with some of those above – is there any way to get other people? I’m a little sad that there are only 3 women in the whole group of 11 pages.

9. These are great! Thanks for sharing. I wonder if there are more characters?

10. HI everyone!
    If you want to purchase more or are looking for more like this you can purchase “The Big God Story”.
    Thanks!

11. thank you so much!

12. Yay! I have so many ideas for these! I’m thinking I can run them through my sticker maker or laminate and attach magnets for the fridge! So fun.

13. Thank you SO much! I am so glad you were able to obtain this info for us all – it will be SO helpful for my preschooling this year! YAY!!!!

14. Karen Miller says:

Thank you for helping others to teach GODS word do the children.Blessings

15. theinclusivechurch says:

Thank you so much for this great resource. I will point my blog’s reader’s to this download. I help churches successfully include children with special needs. And these pictures will be wonderful to use with storyboards each Sunday morning in churches everywhere – Amy Fenton Lee

16. Thank you!

17. thank you now the Bible can become alive to not only my daughter but me.

18. THank you so much!

19. Thank you very much for sharing! May God bless you a hundred folds!:D

20. Hi! I looked at your link a few weeks ago, but did not print the characters because I needed a new color cartridge. Now, though (I guess since the link has been updated), I cannot open it at all. It says that data is transferring from dropbox, but then nothing happens. I don’t know if it is an issue with dropbox or not (I had quite a few problems accessing my files and have since left dropbox altogether), but I’d love to be able to actually see and print the pdf. Thanks!

21. If you are having trouble opening the link, email me at nduggan2@gmail.com and I will send you a copy.

22. Thank you so much for these! They will be a fun addition to our family bible study!

23. LOVE this!!!

24. Where can I find The Big God Story? I also wanted to Thank you for posting these great printables, I am so excited to use these in the Sunday School.

25. Beautiful pictures! Thank you so much for sharing!

26. Thank you so much for this!! What a great way to have visuals while teaching the bible, my boys are going to love this!

27. Thanks so much

28. Do you have more of the bible people? They are wonderful!

29. thank you so much for being so sweet to share these! :)

30. thank you…

31. OMG!! this is awesome! Thank you so much!!

32. OMG!! this is awesome! Thank you so much!!

33. I have mixed feelings as I read through the most grateful comments above because I see how much these resources have blessed others while on the other hand question if David C Cook’s given permission to you to post a part of their TRU curriculum online. Maybe they have; I wouldn’t be surprised since Michelle Anthony, the curriculum’s original writer, is very generous allowing churches to partner and share material. So, my only concern is that this company has given permission for this resource to be posted and used by churches and individuals who may have not purchased a subscription or the Big God Story children’s book.

• Hey, Activity Mom, thanks for being so lovely and generous. But I, like Suzanne, would also love you to confirm that you have permission to share these items as they are clearly copyrighted. If you do, it would really put my mind at ease about sharing them further. Thanks, Deb.

34. This comment has been removed by the author.

35. Elizabeth says:

I have been looking for Bible figures for a long time! Thank you for sharing. Would love to see more figures!!!

God bless !

Elizabeth

36. Sue Russell says:

I just love the printable Bible people!
    My very diverse Sun. Sch. class will love them I’m sure.
    Our class is very small, anywhere from 2 to 6, and
    age 3 to 8, and it’s difficult to reach them with the same
    Bible story. But, somehow, each week it works, and I
    thank you for your printables, they will greatly help!!!
    I only wish there were more charactors!

37. Alice Stephanie says:

Hi, i cant open the link for the Bible People. It says unable to view link. It would be great if you can you send it to my email, alice-stephanie.george-jayaseelan@sc.com Thanks.

38. Thanks it is a wonderful blessing for kids!!!!

39. OH THANK you soooo much for these amazing pictures!!! My children are going to LOVE this!!! I’m soooo thankful, read through all your comments and there was the link, months later!! YIPPEE!!!
    SMiles SHArnee :)

40. Wonderful! Thanks so much for the link. I teach the preschool class at church. 6 very active 3 year olds, this should help.

41. Oh this is great! Thank you very much, kids in sunday school will love these :)
    Blessings.

Michael from Finland

42. Hello!! Thank you for these! I am searching for more, but when I search the Big God Story, I cannot find them. I am willing to pay. Thanks!

43. I love the Bible People! Thank you for taking the time to make these. Do you have any other Bible characters?

44. Thank you so much… This resources help me so much for Sunday School Activity. God bless

45. Wow! This is great. Thank you for this

46. Wonderful! Thanks. :)

47. Oh you are my hero!! I have been looking for Bible characters to make a chronological line in our homeschool room, all down the walk…we use Jesus Storybook Bible and What’s in the Bible DVDs and I haven’t been able to find a set of ALL the characters that I can print off like this…you make me SO HAPPY!!! THANK YOU for sharing this great resource!!! I really wanted to have a visual illustration for my kids to help understand the concreteness, the historical truth of Scripture, so they didn’t just hear the stories separately as fairytales, but that I have something on the wall to keep pointing back to, to link similarities in stories, to trace the faithfulness of God throughout history….to help them SEE that ALL of history us pointing to Jesus, that EVERY story whispers His name!! You seriously put a huge smile on my face – THANK YOU for sharing this!!!

48. Leyda derosa says:

I can not open the side for bible people

Trackbacks

1. […] Inductive Bible Study Form; Bible People figures {I was going to use them as pop-cycle stick puppets, but they are large so I glued them onto paper […]