Our Disney trip countdown continues and it seems like all we can think about is everything Disney!
Yesterday, we played a Disney Dice game and today we tried a different Disney Game – Disney Hide and Seek.
How to Play:
- Collect any Disney figures or stuffed animals that you have around the house. We chose 5, but you can play with as many or as few as you want.
- Hide your Disney characters around the house for someone to find. I hid them first for the kids to find and then the kids took turns hiding them for each other for over an hour!
|Minnie Mouse hiding in the pineapple.|
- Make a checklist for the players to check off the characters as they find them.
- Make a treasure map to lead your kids to the characters.
- I love this 100 Days of Hidden Minnies from Disney Dreamin’.