Grandparents Day is nearing and we needed a cute, personalized way to say I Love You (that would also be easy to mail). This “I Love You This Much” card was the perfect Grandparents Day Craft.
- Have your child trace his hand (or trace it for them).
- Cut out the hand prints and decorate them.
- Write “I love you” on the first hand.
- Write “This Much” on a strip of paper.
- Fold the strip of paper like a paper fan.
- Glue or tape the strip of paper between the two hands.
- More decorating, write your name, and you are ready for Grandparents Day!
You might also like these Handprint Lilies.
8 free, printable Grandparents Day Coloring Pages from Carter’s and OshKosh B’gosh!