A 3-D cardboard Christmas tree is so much fun for the kids to decorate and believe it or not it is simple to make!
- 2 pieces of cardboard (from boxes)
- markers, paint, crayons
- stickers, ribbon, glitter
- Cut two, identical tree shapes from thick cardboard
- Cut a slit in the bottom of tree shape 1 and in the top of tree shape 2 (shown above).
- Line up the slits and slide tree shape 1 down onto tree shape 2.
- Decorate with paint, markers, stickers, ribbon, paper, etc.
The beauty of this craft is that the tree changes every day. They are constantly taking things off, adding new decorations, and pretending with the tree in a different way. So much fun!