Bug Color Matching
- Print the bug color matching document and cut out each card.
- Match each bug to its same colored leaf. Name the colors as you match them.
- Turn it into a listening activity. “Can you put the orange ladybug on the purple leaf?”
- Print two sets of cards and use them to play Memory.
- Write capital and lowercase letters on the bugs and leaves to practice matching letters.
- Write numerals on the bugs and the equivalent dots on the leaves to practice counting and matching numbers.