Here are 20 free printable busy bags full of fun kid’s activities! Perfect for traveling and quiet time.
Busy Bags (or Activity Bags) are a popular item to make and use with toddlers and preschoolers while traveling, waiting, or during quiet time!
Busy Bags range from things you have on hand like activities or puzzles to things you prepare ahead of time like crafts or DIY games.
Here are 20 awesome, FREE Busy Bag activities that you can print for your toddler or preschooler.
Save time…just download, print, and play!
- Printable Play Dough Mats for Every Season (just add play dough)
- Magnetic Mr. Potato Head Printable from 2 Teaching Mommies
- Make shapes using Birthday Candles
- Printable Roads for Matchbox Cars from Crafty Kids Academy
- DIY Velcro Sticks and the Printable Idea Book to Copy and Create Designs from Living Life Intentionally
- Craft Stick Color and Pattern Matching Cards from The Connection We Share
- Count and Match with Printable Number Burgers
- Flower Matching Cards from Learn with Play at Home
- Printable Ice Cream Cone Games
- Create Silly Faces using the Printable from U Create Crafts
- Bug Color Matching
- Alphabet Magnet Matching Printable from The Intentional Momma
- Bug Shadow Matching from Busy Little Bugs
- Pig Shape Matching
- Dr. Seuss Hat Matching from Joyfully Weary
- DIY Sticker Puzzles (need stickers and printable)
- Lego Mystery Challenge (need a paper bag and a handful of Legos)
- Lego Copy and Build Printable Cards from Fun at Home with the Kids
- Printable Letter Tracing Cards from Childcareland.com (scroll down)
- Printable Shape Memory Game from And We Play