Does your child love Beauty and the Beast? We do too! You will love this Beauty and the Beast Dice Game!
How to Play:
- Download and print the Beauty and the Beast Dice Game.
- Roll a die (or spin a spinner).
- Cover the corresponding number of pictures on your game board. We used garden stones from the dollar store. You can use anything for counters – blocks, cereal, m&ms, blocks, pom poms, etc.
- Encourage your child to cover the pictures working left to right, top to bottom.
- When the grid is full, you win! Simple, yet fun and practices so many skills (counting, one to one correspondence, combinations of 10, and more!).
Clipart from CherryClipart
You will also like these Beauty and the Beast Dot Marker Pages!
Have you heard about the new Princess Mystery Box? We are SO excited to get ours in the mail. It is a themed box full of awesome Disney Princess items. Click on the picture below to learn more about this great value! It is also a great gift idea.