- Ice Cream Scoop Printable – HERE
- Brown Bag
- Taking Turns
- Visual Discrimination
- Print the Ice Cream Scoop Game (link above).
- Cut apart the ice cream cones and scoops. Put them the scoops in a bag.
- Each player starts with a cone.
- Pick a scoop from the bag. If you don’t already have that flavor, put it on your cone. If you already have it, put it back in the bag and pass the bag to the next person.
- The first player to scoop up all four flavors wins!
Tip: Cut out a red circle for a cherry or find a red pom pom. The winner gets to put a cherry on top.
This game is fun for all ages. Thanks to Highlights Magazine for this great idea!