Here is the Summer Alphabet Game that we’ve been playing lately.
Print, cut out, and enjoy!
- Put the cards face down in a pile.
- Take turns each picking a card.
- Say the letter (or letter sound or something that starts with that letter depending on skill level).
- If you get it right, keep the card.
- When someone picks the card that says “You Win”, they win!
This is a great game to keep in your purse and play when you have to wait somewhere.
Download and Play the Summer Alphabet Game
Sort the cards by picture type
Put the cards in alphabetical order
Monday 29th of October 2012
I printed these, laminated them, put them all down on the floor. I play some music and they walk around the circle like musical chairs until the music stops. They they pick up the card they are closest to and say the letter. If they get it right, they keep the card, if not, it goes back down. It has really helped them learn their letters. Thanks!
Monday 2nd of July 2012
Great idea! Something quick my 2.5 and 5 year old can play together!
Saturday 23rd of June 2012
What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing!
Thursday 21st of June 2012
This is so cool!! Printing one now to play after rest time! Thanks so much for sharing Nicole! :)Stephanie @ Playing House