Bible People Printable

So you want your child to love the stories of the Bible as much as you do and to learn important lessons from them.
You can share stories from the Bible, read daily devotions with your children, or try other Christian crafts and activities.
You can use this free, Bible people printable to introduce your children to some of the important people in the Bible. You could make puppets with them, create felt board people, or use them for other crafts and activities.
Bible People
A couple of weeks ago we posted Christianity and Children. So many of our readers requested access to the Bible People that were featured.
We got all of the details worked out and here is the Bible People printable. Please only use this printable for personal use (non profit) and link back to this post if you are sharing!
Bible People printable
**Updated Link 4/27/15

• Reply Tricia

Thank you so much!

September 10, 2012 at 12:25 pm
  • Reply Debbie

This is great! Can the clipart be purchsed? Thanks so much!!

September 10, 2012 at 12:35 pm
  • Reply graciegirl

I have been eagerly waiting for this. Thank you so much in putting it all together. Blessings.

September 10, 2012 at 4:38 pm
  • Reply Melissa Deming

thank you so much!

September 10, 2012 at 5:25 pm
  • Reply cmumbert

This comment has been removed by the author.

September 10, 2012 at 6:15 pm
  • Reply Miss Mary

Thank you so much for taking the time to assemble all the Bible people and sharing them. You did so well in getting the art work to match all the people. This is a huge time saver for me and I appreciate it so much. I make my own Bible themed sensory bins and packs for my church preschool and I would love it if you sold Bible themed bins and packs!

September 10, 2012 at 6:22 pm
    • Reply Rachael Gallant

Me too! I would also like to purchase or print all the bible people you have. The print verison only has 11. Thank you so much.?

September 10, 2016 at 1:45 am
  • Reply cmumbert

I would totally buy all of these images and hope more would be available. I teach Sunday School and would love to know the name of the publisher and curriculum. I would buy it just for these images! So hard to find adorable people of bible.

September 10, 2012 at 6:32 pm
    • Reply Charolette

I couldn’t get the characters of the bible to download so I can print them. I tried with my tablet and phone.
      Charolette
      I love your work. Its good. I wish I could find important stories of the bible where my characters always look the same. How Jesus looks is the same in all the stories told.

November 4, 2015 at 3:53 am
  • Reply 31Mommy

Thanks! This will be great to retell stories with. I’m with some of those above – is there any way to get other people? I’m a little sad that there are only 3 women in the whole group of 11 pages.

September 10, 2012 at 6:49 pm
  • Reply Cariann McCready

These are great! Thanks for sharing. I wonder if there are more characters?

September 10, 2012 at 11:50 pm

HI everyone!
    If you want to purchase more or are looking for more like this you can purchase “The Big God Story”.
    Thanks!

September 12, 2012 at 12:36 am
    • Reply Tracy Walker

purchase The Big God Story? From where, please?

January 31, 2015 at 11:08 pm
      • Reply Nicole

You can find it on Amazon

February 14, 2015 at 11:05 pm
  • Reply Cantece pentru Copii

thank you so much!

September 12, 2012 at 12:47 am
  • Reply Jackie H.

Yay! I have so many ideas for these! I’m thinking I can run them through my sticker maker or laminate and attach magnets for the fridge! So fun.

September 12, 2012 at 11:48 am
  • Reply Julie K.

Thank you SO much! I am so glad you were able to obtain this info for us all – it will be SO helpful for my preschooling this year! YAY!!!!

September 15, 2012 at 4:49 am
  • Reply Karen Miller

Thank you for helping others to teach GODS word do the children.Blessings

September 16, 2012 at 7:38 pm
  • Reply theinclusivechurch

Thank you so much for this great resource. I will point my blog’s reader’s to this download. I help churches successfully include children with special needs. And these pictures will be wonderful to use with storyboards each Sunday morning in churches everywhere – Amy Fenton Lee

September 22, 2012 at 8:13 pm
  • Reply MHuff

Thank you!

September 27, 2012 at 12:28 am
  • Reply Lynn Simard-McMurray

thank you now the Bible can become alive to not only my daughter but me.

September 30, 2012 at 2:55 am
  • Reply Becky

THank you so much!

October 11, 2012 at 6:32 pm
  • Reply standingupforjc

Thank you very much for sharing! May God bless you a hundred folds!:D

November 2, 2012 at 11:52 am
  • Reply Unknown

Hi! I looked at your link a few weeks ago, but did not print the characters because I needed a new color cartridge. Now, though (I guess since the link has been updated), I cannot open it at all. It says that data is transferring from dropbox, but then nothing happens. I don’t know if it is an issue with dropbox or not (I had quite a few problems accessing my files and have since left dropbox altogether), but I’d love to be able to actually see and print the pdf. Thanks!

November 15, 2012 at 7:34 pm

If you are having trouble opening the link, email me at nduggan2@gmail.com and I will send you a copy.

November 15, 2012 at 7:54 pm
  • Reply Christina-tina-tina

Thank you so much for these! They will be a fun addition to our family bible study!

December 27, 2012 at 2:35 pm
  • Reply Annie Moffatt

LOVE this!!!

January 25, 2013 at 4:18 am
  • Reply Tina Geiger

Where can I find The Big God Story? I also wanted to Thank you for posting these great printables, I am so excited to use these in the Sunday School.

February 9, 2013 at 10:05 pm

You can probably find it on Amazon or your local Christian Bookstore.

February 15, 2013 at 9:53 pm
  • Reply moodyfamily

Beautiful pictures! Thank you so much for sharing!

March 6, 2013 at 3:57 pm
  • Reply kristin baker

Thank you so much for this!! What a great way to have visuals while teaching the bible, my boys are going to love this!

April 4, 2013 at 11:08 pm
  • Reply kaffp

Thanks so much

April 18, 2013 at 11:41 pm
  • Reply Momma3birds

Do you have more of the bible people? They are wonderful!

May 5, 2013 at 2:36 am
  • Reply Jarrod and Camille

thank you so much for being so sweet to share these! 🙂

May 20, 2013 at 3:33 am
  • Reply yenny gunawan

June 18, 2013 at 11:34 am
  • Reply Godchick316

OMG!! this is awesome! Thank you so much!!

July 16, 2013 at 4:34 pm
  • Reply Godchick316

OMG!! this is awesome! Thank you so much!!

July 16, 2013 at 4:38 pm
  • Reply Suzanne Kirsch

I have mixed feelings as I read through the most grateful comments above because I see how much these resources have blessed others while on the other hand question if David C Cook’s given permission to you to post a part of their TRU curriculum online. Maybe they have; I wouldn’t be surprised since Michelle Anthony, the curriculum’s original writer, is very generous allowing churches to partner and share material. So, my only concern is that this company has given permission for this resource to be posted and used by churches and individuals who may have not purchased a subscription or the Big God Story children’s book.

August 31, 2013 at 1:25 am
    • Reply Deb L

Hey, Activity Mom, thanks for being so lovely and generous. But I, like Suzanne, would also love you to confirm that you have permission to share these items as they are clearly copyrighted. If you do, it would really put my mind at ease about sharing them further. Thanks, Deb.

April 30, 2014 at 8:00 am
      • Reply Rachel

Ditto — I would just double check that you have permission to use this; TRU curriculum is not free and I’d be surprised that these (which are used in the TRU Blessings, TRU Wonder, and True Story curriculum) are being offered here without clarification of permission/usage. David C. Cook and Michelle Anthony have a wonderful curriculum … just want to make sure you were given permission to share these before I direct my fellow KidMin colleagues here.

January 30, 2015 at 7:34 pm
  • Reply Suzanne Kirsch

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 31, 2013 at 1:25 am
  • Reply Elizabeth

I have been looking for Bible figures for a long time! Thank you for sharing. Would love to see more figures!!!

God bless !

Elizabeth

October 27, 2013 at 1:40 am
  • Reply Sue Russell

I just love the printable Bible people!
    My very diverse Sun. Sch. class will love them I’m sure.
    Our class is very small, anywhere from 2 to 6, and
    age 3 to 8, and it’s difficult to reach them with the same
    Bible story. But, somehow, each week it works, and I
    thank you for your printables, they will greatly help!!!
    I only wish there were more charactors!

November 21, 2013 at 9:11 pm
  • Reply Alice Stephanie

Hi, i cant open the link for the Bible People. It says unable to view link. It would be great if you can you send it to my email, alice-stephanie.george-jayaseelan@sc.com Thanks.

December 10, 2013 at 10:33 am
  • Reply Mar

Thanks it is a wonderful blessing for kids!!!!

December 11, 2013 at 2:49 am
  • Reply Sharnee Torrents

OH THANK you soooo much for these amazing pictures!!! My children are going to LOVE this!!! I’m soooo thankful, read through all your comments and there was the link, months later!! YIPPEE!!!
    SMiles SHArnee 🙂

January 27, 2014 at 3:23 am
  • Reply The Mean Mama

Wonderful! Thanks so much for the link. I teach the preschool class at church. 6 very active 3 year olds, this should help.

February 5, 2014 at 6:51 am
  • Reply Mikael

Oh this is great! Thank you very much, kids in sunday school will love these 🙂
    Blessings.

Michael from Finland

March 22, 2014 at 9:39 am
  • Reply Sally

Hello!! Thank you for these! I am searching for more, but when I search the Big God Story, I cannot find them. I am willing to pay. Thanks!

May 10, 2014 at 6:12 pm
    • Reply Nicole

It was part of the curriculum a few years ago. Let me look on Amazon….

May 11, 2014 at 9:56 pm
  • Reply cathy

Are you going to add other characters such as Job, Jonah, Moses, Mary….. It would be nice to be able to have them to correspond with each Bible story. Thank you for all your work.

August 30, 2014 at 3:29 am
  • Reply Solveig

I love the Bible People! Thank you for taking the time to make these. Do you have any other Bible characters?

September 8, 2014 at 9:13 pm
  • Reply The Channel Used to Bring About Salvation ~ {Picture Object Lesson}

[…] Inductive Bible Study Form; Bible People figures {I was going to use them as pop-cycle stick puppets, but they are large so I glued them onto paper […]

September 11, 2014 at 9:50 am
  • Reply Kristine

Thank you so much… This resources help me so much for Sunday School Activity. God bless

September 20, 2014 at 9:36 pm
  • Reply Noona

Wow! This is great. Thank you for this

September 22, 2014 at 5:49 am
  • Reply judy

Such a wonderful help. Thank you and God bless you!

October 6, 2014 at 9:25 pm
  • Reply PaperGiftsForEstefany

Wonderful! Thanks. 🙂

October 27, 2014 at 11:57 am
  • Reply Marie

Oh you are my hero!! I have been looking for Bible characters to make a chronological line in our homeschool room, all down the walk…we use Jesus Storybook Bible and What’s in the Bible DVDs and I haven’t been able to find a set of ALL the characters that I can print off like this…you make me SO HAPPY!!! THANK YOU for sharing this great resource!!! I really wanted to have a visual illustration for my kids to help understand the concreteness, the historical truth of Scripture, so they didn’t just hear the stories separately as fairytales, but that I have something on the wall to keep pointing back to, to link similarities in stories, to trace the faithfulness of God throughout history….to help them SEE that ALL of history us pointing to Jesus, that EVERY story whispers His name!! You seriously put a huge smile on my face – THANK YOU for sharing this!!!

November 10, 2014 at 8:13 pm
  • Reply Leyda derosa

I can not open the side for bible people

December 2, 2014 at 11:07 pm
  • Reply Carolyn

Thank you so much! I have been looking for printable Bible characters to supplement my Sunday School lessons. May God bless your work abundantly.

February 28, 2015 at 6:35 pm
  • Reply Warrior or Wimp? (King David / King Saul) | Paper Gifts for Estefany

[…] Your child will love these cool Bible free printable figures to play with – David and Saul […]

March 4, 2015 at 9:05 am
  • Reply Moses / God’s Top 10 | Paper Gifts for Estefany

[…] Moses   Your child will love this cool Bible free printable figure to play with […]

March 4, 2015 at 11:38 am
  • Reply Esther ~ Links | Paper Gifts for Estefany

[…] Esther   Your child will love this cool Bible free printable figure to play with […]

March 4, 2015 at 11:50 am
  • Reply Daniel ~ Links (4 of 4) | Paper Gifts for Estefany

[…] Daniel Your child will love this cool Bible free printable figure to play with […]

March 5, 2015 at 8:04 am
  • Reply Passover / Easter ~ Links | Paper Gifts for Estefany

[…] Jesus is Risen  cool, free printable Bible figures to play with […]

March 5, 2015 at 11:05 am
  • Reply Genesis ~ Links 2 (Patriarchs) | Paper Gifts for Estefany

[…] Your child will love these cool Bible free printable figures to play with – Abraham, Sarah and baby Isaac […]

March 7, 2015 at 5:05 am
  • Reply Genesis ~ Links (Patriarchs) | Paper Gifts for Estefany

March 7, 2015 at 5:08 am
  • Reply Noah’s Ark / Rainbow ~ Links | Paper Gifts for Estefany

[…] Noah   Your child will love these cool Bible free printable figures to play with […]

March 8, 2015 at 4:25 am
  • Reply Kelley Watson

Hi. I have tried the link to download the Bible People Printables and I get an error. Can you please email it to me?

Kelley

April 27, 2015 at 2:23 am
  • Reply peiling

hi! the download link doesnt seem to be working. appreciate ur help! 🙂

April 28, 2015 at 4:24 pm
    • Reply Nicole

I have updated the link. You should be able to print it now.

April 28, 2015 at 10:40 pm
  • Reply Kathy

I cannot print out the Bible people that you have on display. What am I doing wrong? I would love to use these with my grandson.

April 28, 2015 at 6:53 pm
    • Reply Nicole

I have updated the link. You should be able to print it now. Thank you!

April 28, 2015 at 10:40 pm
  • Reply Amanda

Thank you so much!! This pictures arrived Argentina and will be very useful! (and I dont speak english 😛 )
    God bless you and your family!!

October 1, 2015 at 12:13 pm
  • Reply Charolette

I have an idea to share with teachers of the bible for the characters of the Bible. Cut them out laminate them attach a paper clip and give a group of children a thin wooden dowel that has yarn with a fishing bobber on it with a round magnet with a hole in the middle to tie the yarn on. Spread the characters out on a large blue paper. Have children be fishers of men. As they catch a disciple learn a fact on
    that person or have them study and share what they know on the one they catch.

November 4, 2015 at 4:04 am
  • Reply Christy G

I love these characters!!!! My only question is this…is there an Adam character? I see the Eve but I didn’t see Adam.

November 11, 2015 at 3:31 pm
    • Reply Christy G

Never mind. I found him.

November 11, 2015 at 3:33 pm
  • Reply Christmas Nativity ~ Crafts for Kids | Paper Gifts for Estefany

[…] Bible people printable decorate your Nativity with some of these Bible people who all rejoiced to see the Messiah or were part of His genealogy […]

December 11, 2015 at 4:56 am
  • Reply Joshua ~ Links | Paper Gifts for Estefany

[…] Joshua – standing template   Bible people printables to cut out and play with; free printable […]

February 10, 2016 at 8:48 am
  • Reply Angie

Thank you for the Bible characters pintables. It is exactly what I was looking for!!

July 20, 2016 at 6:52 pm
  • Reply Debit Blog

Paper People 1 Character

[…] Bible people and sharing them. You did so well in getting the art work to match […]

December 13, 2016 at 3:11 pm
  • Reply Character Blog

Paper People 1 Character

[…] l the Bible people and sharing them. You did so well in getting the art work to […]

January 17, 2017 at 3:51 pm
  • Reply Reena Juby

Wow….this is an amazing share….Love you for this… God bless you…. I needed these figures for preparing a sermon for the kids of our church here in Sharjah….

February 16, 2017 at 2:02 pm
  • Reply Karen

Your Bible People drawings are absolutely amazing. I will use them for the children’s sunday school lessons as well as my own Bible journaling. Thank you so much! Blessings to you for blessing us with your talents that will help us in our teachings and in spreading the word of God..

April 28, 2018 at 3:47 am