For N’s 3rd birthday party I wanted to have a few simple Princess Themed Activities for the kids to do. So we had a dress up station for the princes and princesses. We laced shimmery pony beads onto pipe cleaners to make bracelets. We used Dot Markers to decorate these Princess Dot Marker Pages.
Kids of all ages love dot marker printables! Of course, using these princess printables as coloring pages is fun too. Download these princess pages and have fun creating. We hope you enjoy them as much as we did!
If you don’t have dot markers, you can use cotton balls or pom poms clipped into the end of clothes pins. Then, dip the cotton balls into paint and stamp them onto the Princess Dot Marker Pages. You could also use crayons, markers, glitter, stickers, or jewels.
You might also like these princess and superhero bracelets that are simple and really fun to make and wear.
If you don’t have dot markers, you can use cotton balls or pom poms clipped into the end of clothes pins. Then, dip the cotton ball into paint and stamp them onto the Princess Dot Marker Pages. This is a fun way to decorate each princess. You could also use crayons, markers, glitter, stickers, or jewels.
You can turn these princess worksheets into a customized learning activity in a few simple steps.
- Pick the skill you want to target (shapes, letters, numbers, sight words, etc.).
- Write something in each circle. For example, if you wanted your child to work on letters, write the letter A, B, or C in each circle.
- Make a key showing your child what color to cover the As, Bs, and Cs.
- Challenge your child to use the dot markers and the key to decorate each princess.
- You can also use circle stickers to cover each circle on the princess (which is great for fine motor skills). Assign each letter a different colored sticker.
Can’t get enough dot marker pages?
There are a ton of dot coloring books available to purchase. (affiliate links)
Picture Me a Princess Dot Page Activity Pad HERE
Dot Art Coloring Activity Book for Kids HERE
Big Dot Markers Activity Book HERE – This one has big dots for younger children.