Paper Plate Alphabet Craft
We made so many of these. They were a part of the play kitchen, being sold in her play store, and we even put a snack in one.
V is for Vase
- Cut a paper plate in half.
- Decorate it with paint, crayons, markers, or stickers.
- Write the letter Vv on the front.
- Bring the two outer edges of the plate together making a cone shape.
- Staple or glue it closed.
- Collect flowers to put in your vase.
Just to clarify, we didn’t put any water in the vase. We made this as an experience to relate to the letter V.