V is for Vase, a paper plate alphabet craft, is great for a gift, a pretend play prop, as well as exploring the letter V.
Paper Plate Alphabet Craft
We made so many of these. They were a part of the play kitchen, being sold in her play store, and we even put a snack in one.
V is for Vase
- Cut a paper plate in half.
- Decorate it with paint, crayons, markers, or stickers.
- Write the letter Vv on the front.
- Bring the two outer edges of the plate together making a cone shape.
- Staple or glue it closed.
- Collect flowers to put in your vase.
Just to clarify, we didn’t put any water in the vase. We made this as an experience to relate to the letter V.
This is a great time to enjoy some books together about the alphabet. Remember, you can read them over and over again. Often us parents get bored of a book and think the child must be too. It is beneficial for them to read books many times.
One of our favorites is Chicka Chicka Boom Boom by Bill Martin Jr. and these Chicka Chicka Boom Boom activities are so much fun to try after reading the book.
Ready for more? Try All of Our Paper Plate Alphabet Crafts