Plastic spider rings seem to be everywhere this time of year! Use them to make this awesome Spider Bracelet Craft.
Ways to Learn with Plastic Spider Rings:
- Sort the Spiders by Color
- Count the Spiders
- Make Patterns (orange, black, orange, black or orange, orange, black, orange, orange, black)
- Transfer the spiders from a bowl to an ice cube tray with tongs or tweezers.
- Make a Spider Bracelet
How to Make a Spider Bracelet:
- Cut the ring part off of the back of the plastic spider and cut a pipe cleaner in half.
- Put the middle of the pipe cleaner on top of the spider’s body.
- Fold the ends of the pipe cleaner under the spider’s body and tightly twist the pipe cleaner to secure it.
- Wrap the ends of the pipe cleaner around your wrist and twist the ends again to finish.