My 2013 Christmas Activity Advent Countdown is targeted towards preschoolers (although toddlers and Kindergartners still enjoy it).
B (1st grade) still wants to join us for the countdown after school and during Winter vacation. Although he would be more than happy to do the same countdown with N (and still might), I wanted to give him the chance to review Kinder/1st Grade skills in a fun way during vacation.
With that in mind I created the First Grade Christmas Countdown. It is perfect for Kindergartners and First Graders. ALL of these activities are FREE to download on Teachers Pay Teachers. You can sign up for a free account using your email and you are ready to download and countdown to Christmas! Directions are included with each activity that you download.
- Christmas Graphing
- Christmas Tree Number Words
- Race to the North Pole Board Game
- Christmas Probability
- Christmas Maze
- Christmas Skip Counting Puzzles
- Christmas “I Have…Who Has?” Sight Word Game
- 100s Chart Christmas Hidden Pictures
- Christmas Cookie Long a/Short a Sorting
- Christmas Tree Color Words
- Christmas SongLibs
- Christmas Sudoku Puzzle
- Christmas Dice Game
- Christmas Themed “I Have…Who Has?”
- Christmas Compound Word Card Game
- Christmas Tree Syllable Sorting
- Christmas Sight Word Game
- Merry Christmas Roll and Graph
- Christmas Word Search
- Draw an Elf
- Christmas Naughty or Nice Sight Word Game
- Winter Wonderland Play Dough Mats
- Sleigh Ride Subtraction
- Roll, Read, and Cover 1st Grade Sight Words
Sunday 7th of December 2014
Loved the ideas. Have to modify some for my group but want to thank you for the inspriations!!