This Christmas tree push box activity is a great way to work on fine motor skills with your toddler while giving them a Christmas tree they can actually play with!
- Shoebox (Toddler size was perfect, but you could use any size)
- Wrapping paper
- Scissors and tape
- Christmas Tree Printable
- Glue (I used rubber cement)
- Craft knife
How to Set it Up
- Wrap your shoe box lid and box separately, so you can still open and close the box.
- Print out the Christmas Tree Printable and glue it to the box lid.
- Use the craft knife to cut out the smaller inside circles on the printable.
How to Play
When your toddler is ready to play, give them craft pom poms in the colors of the “ornaments” and let them enjoy pushing the pom poms into the holes of the box. For older toddlers you can encourage them to put the colors in the correct holes, or just let them play!
Download the Christmas Tree Pom Pom Push Box
FREE Printable Christmas Color Matching Activities
Written by Alicia