If your little one is starting to notice or identifying colors, then this bug color matching activity is for you. This free, printable can be used for matching, sorting, or playing Memory.
Bug Color Matching
- Download and Print the bug color matching document and cut out each card.
- Match each bug to its same colored leaf. Name the colors as you match them.
- Turn it into a listening activity. “Can you put the orange ladybug on the purple leaf?”
- Print two sets of cards and use them to play Memory.
- Write capital and lowercase letters on the bugs and leaves to practice matching letters.
- Write numerals on the bugs and the equivalent dots on the leaves to practice counting and matching numbers.
- Use these cards in a Busy Bag.
- Hide the cards around the room and turn it into a Hide and Seek matching game.
Make sure to check out our other Matching Activities that you and your child will love!