Time to get creative with those left over lasagna noodles in your pantry!
Painting noodles, just add paint! They are the perfect painting surface (with a cute border).
We had so much fun with this, I wish I would have thought of it sooner!
You’ve painted your noodles, now what?
- Break them into pieces and make a sculpture or collage.
- Use them as a ramp for your cars and trains.
- Use 4 noodles to make a tic tac toe board.
- Use them as a slide for your characters or in your sensory tub.
- Paint one noodle in each color of the rainbow and use them to go on a color hunt.
- Use them in your play kitchen.