Help the bunny get to his apples. This DIY Lego Counting Game is the perfect way to practice counting with your Legos!
How to Play:
- Gather 10-20 Legos, dice, a character to move along your Lego path.
- Set up your path with the Legos. Your path can be straight, zig-zagged, curved, short, or long. Building your own path is what makes this game so exciting and unique.
- Roll the die and move your character along the path.
- When you get to the end, you win!
- Help the bunny get to the apples. (pictured at the top)
- Help the princess get to her flower garden. (pictured above)
- Help your Lego guy get to his house.
- Help the Lego guy get to his car.
- Help the Lego girl get to the store.
You get the idea. I love how easy this game is to set up and play, yet it allows for so much creativity and differentiation that it can be played time and time again!