For the whole month of April my kids have decorating eggs on the brain! They can’t get enough. These foam Easter egg decorations are the perfect supplement to dying and decorating real eggs.
Materials: craft foam, scissors, water, paint brush
- Cut out foam Easter eggs from craft foam.
- Cut out other random shapes to decorate the eggs with such as lines, circles, hearts, triangles, etc. The kids enjoy doing or helping with this step!
- Paint water on the window and stick the egg to it.
- Paint the water on the shapes or on the egg and decorate the eggs by sticking the shapes on. Does it stick better if you paint the water on each piece or on the egg? It turned into an experiment for us.
- Move, change, and redecorate the eggs. That is the beauty of this activity!
- This is also a fun activity to try in the bath tub.
Learning with Easter Eggs
Monday 14th of April 2014
[…] might have enjoyed our Foam Easter Egg Decorating, Easter Egg Color Matching, Easter Egg Counting, and Easter Egg Letters. Now here are some egg […]