My little girl LOVES princesses and being a princess!
Turn an ordinary playdate into an Ultimate Princess Playdate in just a few simple steps!
1) Dress Like a Princess (above) – Whether it is a princess dress, jewelry, scarves, or hair and makeup it is always fun to feel like a princess.
2) Have a Tea Party Lunch – Spice up an ordinary lunch with fancy plates, napkins, and tea cups. Have your girls help set the table for their tea party and even make the food. I’m always amazed at how using real, breakable plates makes her feel so special and grown up!
3) Princess Cupcakes – Turn any cupcake or cookie into a princess dessert with pink sprinkles, frosting, or candies. Let the girls spend time decorating their desserts and then eating them at their tea party place setting.
The girls had so much fun and talked about this playdate for weeks!
- Pick and arrange flowers for a centerpiece.
- Make a crown by wrapping ribbons around a head band.
- Craft invitations, place cards, or a fancy menu for your tea party.