Minecraft has become quite popular with my son. I made this Minecraft Dice Game to sneak in a little addition practice with a Minecraft twist.
- This can be a 1 player game or a 2+ player game (just print one set for each player).
- I love that both kids can play the same game and work on different skills. My daughter tries to earn all of the cake ingredients using 1 die (and the matching chart) while my son uses 2 dice (and the matching chart) to earn his ingredients.
How to Play:
- Download and Print the Minecraft Roll a Cake Dice Game (directions included)
- Cut out the ingredients.
- Roll the die or dice and use the chart to figure out which ingredient you earned.
- Put the ingredient on your game mat.
- Continue rolling and earning ingredients.
- The first person to get all of the ingredients to make their cake, wins!