Minecraft has become quite popular with my son. I made this Minecraft Dice Game to sneak in a little addition practice with a Minecraft twist.
- This can be a 1 player game or a 2+ player game (just print one set for each player).
- I love that both kids can play the same game and work on different skills. My daughter tries to earn all of the cake ingredients using 1 die (and the matching chart) while my son uses 2 dice (and the matching chart) to earn his ingredients.
How to Play:
- Download and Print the Minecraft Roll a Cake Dice Game (directions included)
- Cut out the ingredients.
- Roll the die or dice and use the chart to figure out which ingredient you earned.
- Put the ingredient on your game mat.
- Continue rolling and earning ingredients.
- The first person to get all of the ingredients to make their cake, wins!
Learn how to draw Minecraft characters with this free step-by-step printable tutorial.
Check out our Minecraft Color by Letter Activity. Color each letter to reveal the mystery Minecraft picture. So fun!
Download this printable pack of FREE Minecraft Pattern Block Mats that features 8 different designs.