Birthdays are SO exciting for little ones! Use their birthday to sneak in a little learning with this free Counting Birthday Candles Game.
How to Play:
- Print the Counting Candles Game.
Choose a number card, place it on the cupcake.
- Have your child add the corresponding number of candles to the cupcake.
- To up the excitement, we would then sing “Happy Birthday to Sophie” and let her blow out the candles before choosing another number card and playing again.
Other Ways to Play:
- Place a certain number of candles on the cupcake and have your child count them and identify the correct number that goes along with it.
- Use real candles instead of the printed candles.
Download the Counting Candles Birthday Game
Written by Alicia
Check out Alicia’s many other birthday themed toddler activities at Teacher Turned Momma.