This kid made Thanksgiving centerpiece is simple and so fun to make together!
It is an eye catching and meaningful centerpiece for your Thanksgiving table.
Take a peek at how much fun we had making this together.
Sponsored by RealTimes – Saves your pictures and videos and turns them into beautiful stories for you. Share them with your friends and family and relive them later on any device. More details about RealTimes below.
- contact paper
- leaves (artificial or real)
- glitter (optional)
- Fall shapes
- Unroll and cut a piece of contact paper the length of your table.
- Peel the backing off of the paper and place it sticky side up on your table.
- Stick leaves, Fall shapes, glitter, etc. on the paper to cover it.
- Seal the table runner by placing contact paper over it (sticky side to sticky side).
- Write things you are thankful for on the Fall shapes or decorative paper. I plan to cut these out after Thanksgiving and save them as a keepsake.
- When sticking the contact paper on to seal it, use smaller pieces instead of one long one. It will be easier to manage and line up well. You won’t be able to see the seams.
- You can also use colored masking tape or duct tape to fold around the edges for an extra detail and more secure seal.
Capturing Moments with RealTimes
The RealTimes App is FREE!
Download it for free and see for yourself how easy it is to use and how fun it is to share your stories!
RealTimes now offers a Family Account which allows up to 4 RealTimes accounts for the price of one unlimited subscription plan ($9.99/month).
With the Family Account, you will get unlimited storage space, unlimited lengths on stories, all music tracks, and all filters/effects.
Kid Made Thanksgiving Centerpieces is sponsored by RealTimes.