We are in love with the Minions! They are so funny and entertaining. If you love the Minions like we do, you will love this free, printable Minions Dice Game.
How to Play:
- Download and print the game board.
- Roll a die (or spin a spinner).
- Cover the corresponding number of pictures on your game board. We used garden stones from the dollar store. You can use anything for counters – blocks, cereal, m&ms, blocks, pom poms, etc.
- Encourage your child to cover the pictures working left to right, top to bottom.
- When the grid is full, you win! Simple, yet fun and practices so many skills (counting, one to one correspondence, combinations of 10, and more!).