Why not put a Christmas spin on an old favorite with this Find the Presents Battleship Game. It is free to download, print, and play!
- Free, printable Find the Presents Battleship Game (Link at the bottom of this post)
- Tape or glue
- Pen or Pencil
- Print 2 game boards.
- Each player arranges the presents on their grid going vertically or horizontally (not diagonally). You can cut out the presents and tape or glue them onto your grid or you can use them as a guide and color in the squares where you’d like them to be.
- Fold the game board in half so that you can’t see each other’s grids.
- Take turns guessing a square by saying it’s coordinates. For example, “Do you have a present in A6?”. The other player looks at their grid and if a piece of one of their presents is in that square, they say hit. If it isn’t, they say miss. Continue taking turns and if all of the squares of a present are found, let your opponent know they found a present.
- The game ends when one player finds all of their opponent’s presents.
Download the Find the Presents Battleship Game HERE
You should also check out our Christmas Tree Pencil Topper Craft that kids can make and gift to their friends!