Clever rhyming words will lead your kids to different areas all around the house. Give them the first clue to get started which will lead to the next clue and then the next until finally their treats are found.
You can really use the clues in any order that you want, but from my experience figuring out which clues get hidden where can be tricky. So hopefully this list will help you. Here’s the order you will hide them:
- Hand your children the first clue (top left corner of the printable):
- At the shoes, hide the clue about the clothes.
- At the clothes, hide the clue about the bed.
- At the bed, hide the clue about the kitchen.
- In the kitchen, hide the clue about the TV.
- At the TV, hide the clue about the front door.
- At the front door, hide the clue about the shower.
- In the shower, hide the treats.
Download your FREE, printable Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt HERE
Check out our other Valentine’s Day Activities for Kids!