With spiders everywhere in Halloween decorations, why not learn a few facts about spiders and the life cycle of a spider with these free printables.
Some children have a fear of spiders and some children are fascinated by them. Either way, learning about spiders and why they are helpful is beneficial for all children.
You can use the parts of this FREE printable to create a lapbook like this or use the different pieces on their own or in a different way.
Your lapbook doesn’t need to look exactly like this and you can also add other information about spiders that your child discovers or is interested in.
I love the way the parts of the Life Cycle of a Spider lapbook are interactive with flaps, pockets, and folds.
Ways to Extend Your Child’s Learning:
- Add other vocabulary words that you want your child to learn or that they are curious about.
- Research why spiders are helpful.
- Research the types of spiders in your area. Identify any that could be dangerous.
- What are the different characteristics that ALL spiders share?
- Have your child use their lapbook to share or present new information that they’ve learned with others.
Check out our Life Cycle of a Pumpkin Lapbook too!