Challenge your child to match capital letters and lowercase letters with this FREE Car Alphabet Matching Activity.
Ways to Use the Car Alphabet Matching Cards:
- Sort the cars by color and then identify all of the letters in one set of cars.
- Drive your matchbox cars to certain letters or identify the letters you drive by.
- Find the Letters of Your Name
- Put the cars in Alphabetical Order
- Sort the cars – Cars where the capital letters and lowercase letters look similar and cars where the capital letters and lowercase letters look really different.
- Hide the capital letter pieces of the puzzle around the room. Hunt and match each piece to its lowercase letter.
- Put magnets on the back and match the pieces on the fridge or on a magnetic easel (working on vertical surfaces is beneficial for wrist and shoulder strength).
- Put them in a bag and take them with you to solve in the waiting room or another place that is hard to stay busy.
- Let your child cut along the lines to cut apart each planet. Great scissor practice!
This alphabet car match activity is FREE for you to download below and will be a hit with your little car lover:
You will also like these free, planet alphabet matching cards!