These free multiplication color by number worksheets are a fun way to have extra practice with multiplication facts. They are mandala designs that kids of all ages will love to color. Use these free color by number multiplication worksheets in math centers or as morning work.
There is just something about creating or coloring a mandala design that is soothing and gets creativity flowing. Did you know that coloring actually reduces stress? I’ve also found that the conversation starts flowing between students or family members as we color together.
Free Multiplication Color by Number
- fact fluency
- multiplication practice of basic facts
Color by Number Directions
- Use manipulatives or mental math to solve the multiplication question.
- Look at the color code.
- Color each section with the different colors that match the code.
Another Way to Use the Color by Number Printables
- Cut off the answer key from the top of the multiplication coloring pages.
- Have your students color the design the way they like.
- Then, write the color word that was colored in each section next to the number.
- With this variation, kids can get creative and design their own mandala on the multiplication coloring sheet. Then, they will complete the math facts and fill in the color by the answer.
Download your Printable Color by Number Pages
We hope you have as much fun with these color by number multiplication pages as much as we do!
This free resource is another great way to practice times tables. Multiplication Bingo is a lot more fun that math worksheets and I know we are always looking for ways to make math fun! This multiplication fun is for 2 players.
Looking for more free printables? This free black and white multiplication chart can be used to find patterns in the multiplication tables and color them in. It can also be a reference during Math practice. Refer to the chart to find the products and answer the questions.
Blank Multiplication Chart