This simple apple game is a big hit with young children! It is a great way to practice counting and visual discrimination. Use this game in a busy bag or with any apple theme curriculum. My kids loved using these printable apples and the game cards to play grocery store too. What a fun way to practice counting!
- combinations of 10
- one to one correspondence
- visual discrimination
Apple Game Directions
- Print 4 copies of the game cards.
- Cut them out, mix them up, and put them in a pile.
- Print and cut out the apple cards. Print one page for each player so that they each have red apples, green apples, and yellow apples. Cut them out. You can also use pom poms to represent apples instead of printing the cards.
- To begin the game, the first player draws a game card from the pile. Then, the player collects the correct number and apple color to match what is on the card.
- Each player continues taking turns drawing a game card and collecting apples.
- The first player to collect 10 apples wins.
Download the Collect the Apples Game
This apples game is an easy way to have fun learning together! We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!