I made these for a few friends that helped me save up tops for my crazy bottle top activity obsession.
- Download and edit my document, Bottle Top Names or trace the tops on paper.
- Use modge podge to cover the letter stickers on the cap or write the letter on them with a sharpie or print the letter on paper and modge podge it on.
- This is a great way to practice spelling your name.
Has your child lost interest in matching the tops to the paper?
- Hide the tops around the room and as they find one, have them run over and put it in it’s spot.
- Or float the bottle tops in water and let your child pull them out to match them up (make sure your paper is laminated first.)
- Hide each bottle top in a container that your child needs to open up to find.
Sometimes even the smallest thing can spice up this activity.