T. Rowe Price and Disney understand the importance of parents talking to their kids about money. To help them do that, they’ve teamed up to create The Great Piggy Bank Adventure, which is both an online game and an attraction at Walt Disney World’s Epcot.
T. Rowe Price wants to know about how YOU teach/talk to your kids about personal finance! In exchange for your candid answers, they are giving one Activity Mom reader a Great Piggy Bank Adventure flip camera.
- When do you talk to your kids about money?
- Do you talk to your kids about money at the ATM or the grocery store?
- How do you teach your kids about financial concepts in the news today such as inflation and setting financial goals like saving for college?
- When you give your kids an allowance, do you ask them to set a goal for their spending and/or talk about ways to spend wisely?
- Do you ever use items in the news, such as inflation, as a chance to teach your kids about the concept? If so, what have you found works well to help them understand inflation or other financial concepts?
I was compensated for this giveaway from T. Rowe Price and they also provided the flip camera for the giveaway.