- counters (mini erasers, pom poms, cereal, paper clips, garden stones, etc.)
- Each player uses a different counter.
- Take turns rolling the dice and putting that amount of counters in the tray.
- Try to work from top to bottom, left to right.
- When the tray is full, count how many you have in the tray.
- Whoever has the most, wins!
- Put one counter in each spot. Try to work Top to Bottom, Left to Right. When the tray is full you win.
- Roll a die and put the corresponding number of counters in the tray. When it is full, you win.
- Use tongs or tweezers to transfer pom poms or erasers to the tray.
- Use the tray for sorting 3 different items, a different item into each row.