This Easter Story Memory Game is a fun and memorable way to learn what Easter is really about, the story of Jesus. Play it as a Memory game or use it as a family devotional using the scripture reference to read one bible verse a day. Use this game on Easter Sunday for your Sunday school lessons.
How to Use the Easter Memory Game as a Devotional
- As your family counts down to Easter morning, play this game a few times over the season to help your children appreciate and embrace the story of Easter.
- As matching pairs are found, pause the game too allow the winner of that pair to read the corresponding passage (on the card) out loud.
- Also, allow kids to ask questions, open the time up for discussion, perhaps even close each time of sharing with prayer.
- May this printable game serve as a way to grow your family’s faith and bonds with each other.
- Use this as one of the Easter games in your Sunday school class.
Easter Story Memory Game Directions
- First, print all four sheets (p. 4-7) onto white card stock using the “print on both sides” option.
- Then, cut out each square, shuffle the squares, and turn each one face down on the table.
- On each turn, each player turns 2 cards over. If the cards match, the player gets to keep the pair and takes another turn.
- Whoever finds the most pairs, wins. What a great way to learn about Easter.
I hope you love this Easter Memory Game as much as we do. What a fun way to remember what this Easter season is all about. This matching game would also be a great gift for Easter baskets. Print, cut the cards out, and tie them in a cute bow.
Download the Easter Story Memory Game Here