This free, printable Pumpkin Dice game is great for counting, number identification, and one to one correspondence.
counters to cover the pumpkins (blocks, cheerios, pumpkin candies, etc.)
pumpkin dice game game board
How to Play:
- Roll 2 dice.
- Add the numbers together and cover the pumpkin that shows the sum.
- If you roll a number that is already covered, your turn is over and the next player takes a turn.
- The player that covers the most pumpkins wins!
Other Ways to Play:
Make it a 1 person game and when you fill up the pumpkins you win!
Play with 2 players, but work together to fill up the pumpkins.
If you need a simpler game board, you can find a simpler Pumpkin Dice Game using only one die at Free Preschool Printables.
- Roll the die and cover the pumpkin you rolled.
- If the pumpkin is covered, roll again.
- When you cover all of the pumpkins, you win!