My Crayons Talk is written by Patricia Hubbard with wonderful illustrations by G. Brian Karas. This little girl in the story has quite the imagination which comes alive through her crayons.
After reading the stories, have fun with one or more of the learning activities below…
1. Printable story props from Kidz Club
2. Back to School Activity from First Grade to the Core
1. Crayon Color Matching from a to z teachers stuff
2. Crayon Colors Printable book from a to z teacher stuff A little printable book with the pattern, “I see a ______ crayon.” Students can color the crayons on each page and read the book.
3. Crayon Math Mats from a to z teacher stuff
4. Crayon Printables from Scholastic