I put together a collection of black and white alphabet pictures from A-Z (source: clker.com) to use for alphabet crafts.
How to Use the Alphabet Pictures
- Cut letters out of magazines (or cut words out of magazines and give your child a chance to cut the letters out themselves). Then, glue them onto the picture that starts with that letter. (pictured above)
- You can print them all and make an alphabet book! Color the pictures and write the letter and/or word on each page.
- Use extra letter stickers from your scrapbooking materials and stick them on the picture that starts with that letter.
- Decorate and cut out a picture. Attach the picture to a strip of paper that fits around your child’s head to make a hat or crown. Wear an alphabet hat to celebrate a letter of the day.
- Sort and match your letter magnets to the pictures.
Download and Print this collection of Alphabet Pictures for your own alphabet crafts!