Your toddler or preschooler will love this beaded turkey craft!
- Roll a ball of play dough.
- Draw (or print) a turkey face and stick it onto the top of a toothpick or food pick.
- Use pipe cleaners as the turkey’s feathers.
- Thread beads onto the pipe cleaners. We decided to sort the beads and match them to the same colored pipe cleaner.
- Arrange the turkey’s face and feathers into the ball of play dough.
Make a turkey family.
Use the turkeys as a centerpiece.
Make a red turkey (red play dough, red pipe cleaners, and red beads), a yellow turkey, etc.