Does your little learner love Star Wars? If so, this free printable Star Wars Dice Game is for you! Counting, one to one correspondence, and combinations of 5 and 10 are just a few of the skills that your little one will be practicing while playing this fun game.
How to Play:
- Download and print the Star Wars Dice Game.
- Roll a die (or spin a spinner).
- Cover the corresponding number of pictures on your game board. We used garden stones from the dollar store. You can use anything for counters – blocks, cereal, m&ms, blocks, pom poms, etc.
- Encourage your child to cover the pictures working left to right, top to bottom.
- When the grid is full, you win! Simple, yet fun and practices so many skills (counting, one to one correspondence, combinations of 10, and more!).
This game is perfect for a rainy day, Star Wars Themed Party, or a classroom Math center.
Download and Print Your Star Wars Dice Game HERE.
Graphics by Cute Graphic Supply
Here are 6 more free printable dice games based on some of our favorite books!