We’ve been playing this Make 10 Game with our Uno cards. It is so fun and a great way to practice so many Math skills!
- Using only the cards 1-9, shuffle and make a 5 x 5 grid with the cards.
- Put the remaining cards in a stack off to the side.
- The game is played like Memory. Flip over two cards. If they equal 10, keep the cards and replace with two more from the deck.
- The game ends when there are no other matches left.
- Whoever has the most cards wins.
- Make a smaller grid – a 3×3 or a 4×5 to make it easier.
- Only play with cards 0-5 and find pairs that equal 5.
- Have a cheat sheet with the combinations of 10 to use as your child get the hang of the game.
Thank you E is for Explore for the awesome idea!