I love this Free, Printable Cookie Counting Printable Activity and how many ways you can use it! Your little learner will love it too! From pretend play to different learning games, this printable will come in handy.
How to Prepare the Cookie Counting Printable Activity:
- Print the numeral circles onto a colored cardstock like tan or brown to represent the cookies.
- Print the “frosting” onto white cardstock or regular paper.
- Cut out both sets of shapes. Don’t worry about cutting exactly on the lines. Cookies are never perfect (at least mine aren’t).
How Can We Use the Cookie Counting Printable Activity?
- Match the corresponding number of dots (“candy”) to the correct numeral to make a cookie.
- Put the cookies in order from least to greatest.
- Put two cookies in front of your child. Challenge him/her to “eat” the cookie with the biggest number.
- Pass the cookies out to your stuffed animals. Give the biggest stuffed animal the biggest numbered cookie.
- Use a spatula or tongs to pick up the frosting and put it onto the cookie (fine motor skills at work).
- Laminate the cookies and frosting and use play dough to make “sprinkles” and put one sprinkle on each circle of the frosting.
- Use the cookies for pretend play in your play kitchen.
Download and print your free, cookie counting printable activity here:
Download and print the Candy Frosting
Download and Print the Numeral Cookies
If you love this free printable, you should check out our other free printables that we have tried and love!