Kids love dinosaurs and from my experience, when they love them, they REALLY love them and anything that has to do with them. Does your toddler or preschooler love dinosaurs? If so, then this dinosaur color matching FREE printable is for you! Simply download, print, and let the color matching begin. The free printable is at the bottom of this post.
I love that there are different shades of colors. That helps develop visual discrimination skills.
Ways to Match using this Dinosaur Color Matching Printable:
- Match the circles to the same colored footprint.
- Write a letter on the white circle of the footprint and the matching letter on the circle.
- Write a capital letter on the white circle of the footprint and the lowercase letter on the circle.
- Draw dots on the footprint and the corresponding numeral on the circle.
- Write a sight word on the footprint and the matching sight word on the circle.
- Hide the footprints around the house. Give your child the circles and challenge him/her to “hunt” for the matching dinosaur print.