I am fortunate to meet each month with a wonderful group of women in my MOPs group. At different times throughout the year, we do different crafts. Recently, we made a Family Conversation Starters Jar.
What better time than the holidays, to start a new tradition of a Christmas conversation jar. Simple to make, this would be great as a gift for a teacher or family member as well.
Scrapbook Paper (Christmas themed)
foam paint brush
double sided sticky dots
printable Family Conversation Starters
1. Measure your scrapbook paper and cut to fit around the jar. (We used paper that was similar to a card stock)
Also, use the lid to draw a circle on your paper to decorate the top of the jar.
2. Type a title and print out or draw a title on paper with marker for the front of the jar.
3. Use Modge Podge to attach the strip of scrapbook paper around the jar and for the top of the jar.
4. Next, Modge Podge the title on the front.
5. Attach buttons to decorate with double sided sticky dots.
6. Lastly, print out your conversation starters and cut into strips.
7. Enjoy time with your family!
Print out our free Christmas conversation starters for your family jar or to use for a gift.
Do you need more conversation starters for other times of the year? You can find a free printable at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam.
Written by Jen