Your preschooler will love this Lego Dice Game and you will love how it sneaks in a little counting practice at the same time!
Lego Bump and Freeze
- Lego Dice Game (printable)
- 24 legos (2 different colors, 12 each)
How to Play:
- Player 1 rolls the die and puts one of their Legos on the number they rolled.
- Player 2 rolls the die and puts one of their Legos on the number they rolled.
- If you roll a number that the other player already has a single Lego on, you bump off their block and put yours on the number.
- If you roll a number that you already have one of your Legos on, you stack a second Lego on top of that number. That number is now frozen and your blocks can’t be bumped off by another player.
- If you roll a number that already has 2 Legos on it, that number is already considered frozen and your turn is over.
- When all of the numbers are frozen, the game is over. The player that froze the most numbers wins!
Download and Print Lego Dice Game
Clipart by The 3 am Teacher
School For Boys: The Great Lego® Round Up (100+ FREE Educational Printables & Activities) | mrs happyhatter
Tuesday 29th of September 2015
[…] LEGO Dice Game […]
Free LEGO Game Printables - Mom vs the Boys
Thursday 23rd of April 2015
[…] Lego Bump and Freeze Dice Game […]
Friday Freebie: Lego Resources
Friday 20th of February 2015
[…] Lego Dice Game from The Activity Mom Your preschooler wil love this Lego Dice Game and you will love how it sneaks in a little counting practice at the same time! […]
Homeschooling with LEGO - 100+ Resources & Activities - A Spectacled Owl
Tuesday 3rd of February 2015
[…] LEGO Dice Game with Printable from The Activity Mom […]
75 Free LEGO® Printables For LEGO Learning - WOW! - Blessed Beyond A Doubt
Wednesday 29th of October 2014
[…] 58. LEGO Bump and Freeze Game from Activity Mom […]