Your preschooler will love this Lego Dice Game and you will love how it sneaks in a little counting practice at the same time!
Lego Bump and Freeze
- Lego Dice Game (printable)
- 24 legos (2 different colors, 12 each)
How to Play:
- Player 1 rolls the die and puts one of their Legos on the number they rolled.
- Player 2 rolls the die and puts one of their Legos on the number they rolled.
- If you roll a number that the other player already has a single Lego on, you bump off their block and put yours on the number.
- If you roll a number that you already have one of your Legos on, you stack a second Lego on top of that number. That number is now frozen and your blocks can’t be bumped off by another player.
- If you roll a number that already has 2 Legos on it, that number is already considered frozen and your turn is over.
- When all of the numbers are frozen, the game is over. The player that froze the most numbers wins!
Download and Print Lego Bump and Freeze
Clipart by The 3 am Teacher