Prepare the Game
- Print this fun Roll a Christmas Tree game onto white cardstock.
- Laminate for durability (optional)
- If you are playing in a group, each player should have their own Christmas tree game boards and a dice key page.
- Cut out the game pieces on page 1, grab one die, and you are ready to play.
How to Play
- Roll the die and use the chart on page 2 to figure out what to add to the tree.
- For example, Roll a 1 to get the tree shape. Roll a 3 to get the ornaments.
- The bear and the train are meant to be gifts that go under the tree.
- Continue to roll and build the Christmas tree.
- The first person to complete their entire tree is the winner. Or keep rolling and playing until everyone wins.
This easy game is so much fun and kids love to play it over and over again. Put the pieces in a ziplock and it becomes a busy bag that you can take on the go.
Download the Roll a Christmas Tree Game
More Christmas Games
Try the Away in a Manger dice game! This printable game is perfect for talking about the birth of Jesus.
These reindeer dice games are a big hit! The printable roll a reindeer game is great for number recognition while the snowball reindeer game builds number sense and the concept of 10.
This Ugly Sweater Activity for Kids from The Primary Parade is such a fun way to practice counting. A creative activity that kids of all ages will love!
This collection Polar Express Activities and Crafts is full of fun ideas to go with this awesome book.
This simple activity is fun for kids of all ages. The ornament craft looks awesome on your Christmas tree.
Ready for more Christmas crafts and activities? Check out all of our favorites (26+) Christmas Activities grouped by age.